3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health...you've come to the right place.
Our innovative team is on a mission to bring clarity to water through our end-to-end platform. Water professionals, government agencies, water and wastewater systems, and facilities, use 120Water as the solution to manage sample site programs that protect public health.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values:
- Be complex problem solvers
- Respectfully push the boundaries
- Deliver value with quality, precision and speed
- Be accountable all the time
- Celebrate the journey together
120Water is seeking a collaborative, experienced, and versatile Proposal Manager to join our revenue team.
As a Proposal Manager, you'll support the effort to deliver best-in-class solutions to the US state, local, and private sector customers. Your responsibilities include working with members of the Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to develop winning, innovative proposals including written responses for RFIs/RFQs/RFTs/RFPs, and unsolicited documents and white papers. The Proposal Manager will become a 120Water solutions expert, with the ability to align product and service value with prospect/customer requirements.
- Owning the end-to-end management of the RFI/RFP process, including running RFP kick-off meetings, RFP response development, facilitating key review meetings, final document review, coordinating proposal sign-off and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Managing proposal pipeline, response timelines, and prioritization
- Create and maintain a proposal content library, and work collaboratively with sales, marketing, services, finance, and legal to develop content.
- Execute the RFP proposal response plan in conjunction with key internal stakeholders (e.g marketing teams, service teams, legal, support, compliance, finance, etc.)
- Contribute to RFP response requirements, ensure proposal compliance, and act as the primary interface for RFP response efforts.
- Gather and format information, compose drafts, prepare proposals, write, and edit RFP responses for accuracy.
- Interface with 120Water partners when needed to generate joint proposals
- Understand and navigate US and State SLG public sector contracting vehicles and tender procedures.
- Identify and document areas for process and response improvement.
- Stay current on proposal best practices and market trends, including those related to public sectors.
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of proposal management experience
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- 2+ years experience with US state or federal government proposal compliance requirements
- Customer-focused and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Must have a strong grasp of public sector procurement and contract vehicles.
- Must have excellent technical and analytical writing skills
- Substantial experience supporting proposal responses to RFP opportunities.
You will Stand Out If
- You have a positive, solution focused attitude
- You have been a proposal writer in the water/wastewater industry
- You are familiar with individual state procurement requirements
- You have an understanding of both time and materials, and software solutions
- You have both national, and international experience
- You can move at a fast pace
- You have previously worked for a State or Municipal agency
- You have previous experience working for an environmental laboratory or engineering firm
- You have a background in grant writing
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈