2 months ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Armand Corporation, an award-winning, M/WBE construction management firm, is seeking a part-time Proposal Writer to join our Business Development and Proposal team. The Proposal Writer will collaborate with existing members of our team to carry out a comprehensive approach to marketing our firm. Our ideal candidate should be an outstanding writer and editor, comfortable with deadlines, highly accountable, and eager for the opportunity to impact a growing firm.
This will be a remote position with part-time hours estimated between 10-24 hours per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with the Proposal Manager and the Business Development team to write customized content for compelling proposals;
- Review, edit, and format existing content in a timely fashion;
- Assist in developing and updating accurate, powerful, and attractive marketing materials including company profiles, project sheets, advertisements, brochures, and handouts;
- Proofread and update content for the company’s website and social media accounts; and
- Create technical narratives on specific construction projects with content provided by construction teams.
- Bachelors in English, Communications, Journalism or the Liberal Arts or demonstrated educational/professional experience writing creatively, professionally, and/or academically;
- 3-7 years of professional experience in proposal writing, technical writing, or related field. Previous experience in construction, engineering or architecture firm is an asset;
- Excellence in proposal writing and preparation, with an understanding of best practices;
- Previous experience meeting and/or exceeding project deadlines;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken); and
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Armand provides a full benefit package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈