Product Content Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
AppOmni is looking for a Product Content Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
AppOmni helps secure customers and their data -- a challenging problem in an exciting part of the security industry. As a product content manager at AppOmni, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating our customers’ success with our product. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create accurate, engaging, and user-friendly content. This position is an opportunity to build and take ownership of our documentation and content management program.
In the Role
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success and Solution Engineering to create and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, onboarding instructions, API documentation, etc.
- Build and maintain user aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as training videos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Quickly learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and easily understood by users.
- Document new or changing product functionality and deliver content to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- 3+ years of technical content writing experience for a software product
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience building and maintaining content management systems (CMS) to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
- Customer empathy and excitement to help customers be successful with the product through effective documentation and content.
- An ability to collaborate effectively across the organization, building partnerships and advancing shared objectives, and the resourcefulness to get things done quickly.
- Experience with source control systems and workflow tools--Git, JIRA/Confluence.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio of work and/or writing samples that highlight these capabilities.
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈