1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Join our team to play an integral part in summarizing the key outcomes of our synchronous and asynchronous virtual programs. Within3 has a career opportunity for a skilled and experienced Medical Writer to join our growing Client Success team. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully manage multiple writing assignments across client and therapeutic areas.
- Excellent technical and medical writing skills under pressure
- Ability to provide a critical, constructive and timely review of material
- Ability to analyze data and glean actionable insights
- Strong verbal/presentation skills
- Organizational skills and time management
- An open-minded approach to collaboration and teamwork
- Patient, calm, independent and reactive
- Great eye for detail
- Able to work independently, to lead where appropriate on certain projects, and to work and interact as part of the team
- Able to identify and act on business development opportunities
- Comfortable with client-facing interactions and maintaining professional and productive client relationships
- Degree in a biological or medically related subject, preference for higher degree
- At least 3 years writing experience in a medical communications agency or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and medical communications
- Up-to-date knowledge of key compliance guidelines and documentation
- Well-trained in all forms of medical communications and education
- Good PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈