IT Technical Writer II
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Pure Integration is seeking a Information Technology Technical Writer II focused on reusable self-service platforms. The ideal candidate must have outstanding communication and presentation skills. This role supports and IT team supporting a sales technology team.
Type of Role : Contract
Location : 100% Remote
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of IT documentation.
- Translates technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences.
- Works with Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Support to produce a wide variety of technical publications including instructional materials, technical manuals, product documentation and the like for use by both the IT and business community. Interviews subject matter experts and technical staff to collect information, prepare written text, and coordinate layout and material organization.
- Researches information such as drawings, design reports, equipment and test specifications to fill any gaps. Reviews, critiques, and edits documentation including design documents, programmer notes and system overviews.
- Requires knowledge of company product lines and document structure.
- Depending on the industry/work environment, such documents may include various media, including written and video.
- Responsibilities include maintenance of internal documentation library, providing and/or coordinating special documentation services as required, and oversight of special projects.
- Experience in software development lifecycle.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Technical Writing, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of business or technical writing experience and working knowledge of multiple software and graphics packages.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to create clean, quality content without the benefit of double- reading. Working with stakeholders to understand and address their concerns within the documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈