Your role will be to connect with English speakers worldwide by providing the cultural context from source texts (you don't have to understand the source language as our bilingual linguists will explain the context and meaning of the non-English source text in English for you) and will include the following responsibilities:
* Write copy for advertisements, communications, and text in English;
* Write press releases that are easy to read while keeping accurate to the source material, based on translators' text and contextual explanations;
* Write interesting and gripping synopses of movies and TV shows
* Other marketing-related tasks.
You must have the following:
* 3+ years' experience writing in public relations, marketing, or in publication;
* Native English speaking and writing skills with an emphasis on marketing and advertisement copy ;
* Proficient in correct English grammar usage and editing r;
* Good at multitasking in a co-operative multi-phase work environment;
* Able to keep on task and meet firm deadlines ;
* Additional language proficiency preferred ;
* Understanding of Korean language and culture would be a huge plus
* Interest and knowledge of popular culture, including movies, TV shows, games, fine art and music; and
* Must be flexible and a positive team player, working with a multi-national team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.