English Copywriter (AmoMedia)
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa only
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
AmoMama is the biggest project in Amomedia business unit. It's an international publisher, which makes entertaining content for women all over the world. We work in Tier-1 markets in the U.S., France, Germany, Canada, and various countries in Latin America. Now we are looking for an experienced English Editor.
So, what You'll Be Doing:
Rewrite and publish articles. You will be provided with sources and images. The content you will write covers a wide range of topics: parenting, family, entertainment, relationships, personal development, celebrities, lifestyle, social issues etc.
- Native or Near-Native English;
- Experience in writing and editing articles on various topics;
- Creative approach to work;
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- High skills in PC, MS Office, Excel, Google services.
Benefits and Perks:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈