Editor & Mastermind
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Above Flights is a new travel magazine & search engine for budget-travellers.
We help our community discover destinations around the world and secure the best deals.
We are travel nerds who built a solid tech foundation.
We're looking for the perfect voice, a travel mastermind, a future CEO.
What you'll work on:
- Write fun copy about destinations
- Refine the copy within the product
- Promote deals on social media
- Source the best travel photos and videos
- Animate our FB community
And eventually (if there's a fit):
- Supervise other writers/contributors
- Manage our marketing budget
- Establish deals with sponsors and partners
- Define our strategy for IG and Youtube
- Manage company communications
- Write/edit travel guides
- Research and test ways to grow our audience
- Represent the company in events and with medias.
- Manage new features in the product.
- You can work from anywhere (we love travelling)
- Generous equity / stock options offered
- We're hungry, early stage, and have lots of room for growth
- Possibility to join as co-founder if there is a good fit
- We use the best tools.
- You write perfect english and emoji
- You are organized and can quickly learn new tools
- Experienced with writing and social media marketing
- You love clever and engaging copy
- You are driven and passionate about flying/travelling
- Entrepreneurial spirit and startup experience a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈