2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Lithuania
Hostinger is willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket. If you can help the business stand out through the power of digital content, this one’s for you!
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative copywriter with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do:
Your journey will begin with creating the most captivating content for a global audience. Your main goal here will be influencing millions of curious people and helping them to succeed online.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice;
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements;
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach;
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns;
- Organize, modify and update existing content;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top quality content;
- Work in a challenging environment where priorities might be shifting fast.
What we expect:
- Native (or native level) American English writing skills;
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role;
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Experience with SEO;
- Passion for IT and an interest in the latest digital marketing trends;
- Strong sense of ownership in decision making;
- Results driven personality who’s inspired to work independently;
- Knowledge of web hosting, website builder, WordPress is an advantage;
- Knowledge of different languages and/or markets is an advantage;
- Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
What we offer:
- Teams of professionals and fast-growing company in a very competitive market;
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Ability to take on full ownership of your work and results with no limits to your ideas;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together;
- Access to anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Gross salary 3000 - 5000 Eur/month (depends on experience).You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Lithuania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈