Creative Content Editor / Tech Journalist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference, and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us at the Media Harbor in Düsseldorf (optionally remote) - as a Content Editor / Tech Journalist (f/m/d)!
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are used every day by thousands of contact center professionals around the globe. Our workforce management software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people.
What your job area at InVision will look like?
You will become a member of the global Growth Marketing team, based at our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. In this team, our primary goal is to engage with prospective customers in a targeted manner, intriguing them with our innovative, cloud-based contact center solutions, injixo and The Call Center School. With our Inbound Marketing Strategy in place, our goal is to optimize conversion rates for all stages of the buyer’s journey, and to consequently generate a constant stream of sales leads. High quality digital content is a vital component of this strategy. We collaborate closely with the global Product Marketing team as well as with our regional Customer Experience experts and apply agile and data-driven methodologies, the latest tech, tools and creative ideas.
How you will contribute?
- Take ownership of all written content and external communications for the US and UK markets
- Apply your proven experience in research and interview techniques to identify industry trends and gather all the information you need to write value-adding articles that prospects look forward to reading
- Use your creativity and excellent writing skills to create engaging, top-notch copy that addresses and inspires our prospects - from email newsletters to blog articles and thought leadership pieces
- Tailor your copy to the needs of our different target groups, buyer personas and to the stages of the buyer's journey
- Customize content to serve all the relevant digital channels, such as our website, landing pages, blog, newsletters, email campaigns and social media
- Establish and manage a portfolio of external blog contributors
- Consistently apply the highest standards of quality, orthography, punctuation and grammar, while adhering to house style
What we expect from you?
- English (native speaker)
- Excellent interview, research and writing skills
- High quality and creative content creation
- Diversity in writing styles to suit different types of audiences and channels
- Affinity with product-focused B2B topics in the technology arena
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities and an open-minded, outgoing personality
- For home-based colleagues: Proximity resp. easy travel to the InVision headquarters in Düsseldorf (Germany) to regularly work with your marketing colleagues on-site
What we offer?
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively.
- Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! At our Open Spaces, at workshops and conferences, at our meetups and events and by learning from failures.
- Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
- ... and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
Are you an experienced and creative Journalist, Copywriter, Editor or Content Marketing Manager? Does this job sound like you? If so, don’t wait any longer - send us your application today!
Please submit your application, including samples of your work or a portfolio of your published copy.
Applications in English only, please.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person and your experience with previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. Do send us your CV. A covering letter would be nice, too.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈