2 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Statusphere is a woman-led product recommendation network that helps people discover products they love from people they trust. The Copywriting Intern will gain hands-on experience in SEO-focused content strategy, research and writing engaging content to be published on Statusphere's website. You will leave your internship gaining a robust understanding of digital marketing and with published work samples.
- Write engaging brand-facing content about influencer marketing strategy or related topics to be published on Statusphere's website
- Create concise and engaging social media messages
- Research and discover current trends in influencer marketing
- Stay up-to-date with changes across all social platforms (such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to distill information in a concise, accurate and engaging way
- Ability to make publishing deadlines and edit content based on feedback
- Participate in brainstorming new ideas and concepts for copy & visual content with other members of the creative team
- 1-2 prior internships in copywriting, marketing company or other related industry preferred - must be able to provide published work samples
- Strong research skills
- Maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Self-motivated with an ambition to learn the business of influencer marketing and how it relates to the goals of Statusphere clients
- Detail-oriented, strong verbal, written and presentation skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal skills
- Apply by March 31, 2021 at 11:59PM EST to be considered
- Hourly Paid Internship
- Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 Internship
- Virtual/Remote Internship
- Working Hours Required: 2-3 full-time days (10AM - 6PM EST)
Statusphere turns consumers into a brand's most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premiere marketing platform, including more than 7,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing influencer marketing startup based in Orlando, Florida. All team members will get hands-on experience in a fun, collaborative environment where new ideas are encouraged, celebrated, and often implemented!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈