3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
We are seeking a digital-first copywriter who has a passion for storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative advertising and UX/short-form writing as well as video storyboarding and script-writing skills. In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end writing process, from discovery through to publishing, writing headlines, CTAs, and other copy for Postclick integrated advertising, including our website, digital ads, events, sales collateral, interactive and explainer videos and more.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, this copywriter is one who thrives on making the complicated simple by skillfully taking complex material and communicating the core message in a few winning words. You have extensive experience writing web copy that motivates action by communicating the right message at the right moment in the user journey. You are an accomplished storyteller who knows how to translate customer needs, pain points, preferences, and ambitions into engaging experiences, and above all, you consistently deliver high-quality content.
Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who possesses strong writing and organizational skills and has experience producing polished marketing marketing materials that sing. Those interested in this role must enjoy the blend of a fast pace and ambition within a fast-paced start-up culture, and above all else, a love of marketing should drive one’s daily work in this role.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to understand quarterly business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic writing across owned and earned channels and events.
- Write clear, concise, compelling copy that integrates product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals across web, digital advertising, video and interactive storyboards and scripts and more.
- Push Postclick forward with fresh, distinctive headlines and simple, human, engaging copy.
- Explore bold ideas and creative approaches to telling meaningful stories that connect with our customers.
- Develop knowledge of Posctlick and Instapage products, solutions, and related technologies, and distill technical concepts into meaningful customer benefits.
- Contribute creative ideas for new types of content, experience enhancements, and editorial opportunities.
- Drive editorial excellence and uphold standards and best practices to maintain consistent quality, voice, and style.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to deliver strategic, data-driven, high-performing copy that is on-message and optimized for the web.
- Build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders, including strategy, SEO, brand, product marketing, research, analytics, and campaigns.
- Manage the content development process for assigned areas to execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and ensure timely delivery of work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing parameters.
- Write in U.S. English for a global audience, optimizing copy for wide-scale translation across multiple languages.
- 5+ years of experience writing clear, concise advertising and marketing copy for websites, digital products and advertising (preferably for both consumer brands and B2B technology companies)
- Expert at simplifying complex narratives into concise, compelling short-form web copy and headlines that grab attention and articulate complex ideas effectively
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing that cuts through the jargon and fluff to bring the essential narrative into focus
- Understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, strategy, and UX writing
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, inspired writing samples and an effective content development process
- Must be a strong collaborator, solutions-orientated, effective communicator – both verbal & written
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter and resourceful—someone who will thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a genuine love of marketing and brand storytelling, agency experience preferred
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage projects within tight deadlines. Flexible and able to bob
- Strong writing talent (messaging, brand guidelines copy, brand communications) and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being scrappy
- Analytical capabilities - must be able to look at data and interpret
- Highly collaborative with team members and other departments
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Some of our amazing benefits include...
- PTO = 15 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Paid holidays determined by Country location, Paid Sick Leave, and 12 Paid “Mental Health Days”
- Mental Health & Wellness Program
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend plus an office set up allowance
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-the-line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Hybrid office/WFH environment made up of some remote workers who will stay 100% remote post COVID and non-remote employees who will go back to the office two-three days a week once it’s safe.
- Globally Unified company.
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈