Miller Media Group
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Hi, Its Jamal Miller...The CEO of Miller Media Group, Inc. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read over the position and also an even bigger thanks if you take the time to apply.
I am looking to hire 2-3 full time faith driven copywriters who are passionate about using words to change peoples lives through effective copywriting.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company where its more than a job, but its purpose. Your words will be read by millions of people around the world helping to transform their lives.
We are expecting hundreds of applicants, so please be sure to really express why you believe you are someone we should hire in your video cover letter.
Miller Media Group, Inc. is a thriving digital marketing and e-learning company. Our mission is to transform people from the inside out by creating and mobilizing brands that herald God's voice through all forms of media. We are currently building brands that are helping men and women become the best version of themselves through personal development. With more than 50,000 students that have gone through our programs, we are leading the charge in personal growth online education.
The One University (Relationships)
Profit in Purpose (Entrepreneurship)
Leader School (Leadership)
Everyday Seminary (Spiritual Growth)
Are you ready to take on one of the most exciting positions of your career?
We are looking for a highly creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented faith driven copywriter to join the Miller Media Group Copywriter Team. You get the opportunity to work with one of the sharpest direct response marketing teams in the world.
You'll be on the frontlines editing, writing, and creating some of the most profitable copy.
Also if you love investing in yourself as a believer, you'll really enjoy writing for programs that are taught by leading christian experts, Dr. Matthew Stevenson, Dr. Dharius Daniels, and many more.
We are looking for writers that know they are more than a "freelance writer", and are excited to join a team to become a expert at their craft. Our goal is to build a team of writers who are the best at what they do, and love it so much that it doesn't even feel like a "job".
This position requires an ability to draft engaging, informative, and interesting copy across multiple brands, as well as an eye for grammar and style.
Your words will inform and engage target audiences through ebooks, infographics, blog posts, newsletters, etc, as well as courses and textbooks for our programs.
In order to apply, you must submit a cover letter in VIDEO format. Explain who you are, why you're applying, why you'd be a great fit for the Miller Media Group Inc. team, and anything else you'd like to share. Record your video (phone format is fine!), upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video, and submit the link in your application.
In addition, please include any and all relevant links to samples of your work, or a link to your writing portfolio.
Writer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing copy for challenge launches, webinars, promotions, and other marketing initiatives across brands; requires a thorough understanding of marketing and sales copywriting with the effect to move readers through action
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing lead magnets for high conversion (ebooks, infographics, cheat sheets, etc) across programs
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing including textbooks/worksheets to align with challenge launch and course curriculum
- Writing newsletter sequences across brands/programs in alignment with varying voices
- Responding well to feedback from leadership for creative and professional growth and development
- Proofreading/editing per AP style standards
MMG Core Values:
- We believe God is the true CEO of the company. (Faith)
- We find problems and create solutions. (Innovation)
- We step it up, we get it done, we do it now. (Leadership)
- We believe its more than a job. It's purpose. (Purpose)
- We get better everyday. (Growth)
- We win together. (Teamwork)
Writer preferred requirements are:
- 2+ years as a writer or copywriter
- Familiarity with writing in AP style for multiple brands and companies
- Ability to write/communicate in the voice of a brand/program, with adaptability to shift from one to another
- Grammatically proficient
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Salary will be based upon experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Top Tier Healthcare: Your choice of high-quality healthcare (Full Time Employees qualify after 90 Days of Employment)
- Work Remotely: You can work from anywhere saving you thousands of dollars a year.
- Annual Team Retreat: We come together at a destination location to celebrate the success of the year and plan for the upcoming year.
In order to apply, you must submit a cover letter in VIDEO format 2-3 minutes in length. Explain who you are, why you're applying, and why you believe you are a great fit here at Miller. Record your video (phone format is fine!), upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video, and submit the link in your application.
Submit in PDF form or links to your work.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈