3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
You are a wordsmith - an expert at bringing words to life. Writing comes naturally to you. You can take a big idea and distill it into a few sentences. You are in your happy place when you're writing. We believe that happy people produce better results for themselves and the collective team. We believe and value empowering people to work on something they enjoy — thus applicants likely would want to have an interest in serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools.
- Produce long form copy such as blog posts, emails, and ebooks
- Write short, quick, punchy copy for social media content and ads, headlines, and subject lines
- Develop written content for outreach collateral such as slides, fliers, and landing page
- Edit and proofread copy for grammar, spelling, and brand consistency
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a copy writing/content writing role
- Familiarity or experience with one or more of the industries we serve (political, church and ministry, higher education, or other nonprofits)
- Expert in grammar and sentence structure - you won't be asked to diagram a sentence, but you will be our resident expert in the english language
- Understanding and expertise of different styles of writing - persuasive ad copy, conversational blog content, etc
- Efficiency and speed. Projects must be completed rapidly, while maintaining top-tier quality.
- Net Productivity (does the candidate add work for other people, excluding initial coaching or on-going learnings from others; ie. it is cool to ask for help and to learn but when you ask someone else the same thing over and over again we might start wondering why that hasn't become “learned”)
- Communication, teamwork, and completeness of work; i.e. "responsible and cool to work with" (peer review)
- Competitive Full-time Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work (Preferred States: CA, FL, LA, MD, TX, or WA)
- Monthly Health Allowance
- Monthly Fitness Allowance
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Annual CSA Allowance
- Home-office Allowance
- 401k plan available
The copywriter will work on our Growth team as part of the Marketing team.
- Operations (Accounts, Finance, Service)
- Product (Design, DevOps, Engineering)
- Growth (Marketing, Outreach, Success)
We're rooted in Southern Louisiana but operate as a remote-first company that supports our team living in Texas, California, Washington, Ohio, Maryland, and Florida. We've got an old fashioned commitment to honor and excellence in what we do, and our customer-first hospitality is described as welcoming, courteous, helpful, respectful, and kind. We're the type of people whom you count on to do what is right and have your back.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈