Animation and Motion Design Course Writer
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
CareerFoundry is helping people build a career they love through immersive online courses and career services in UX and UI Design, Web Development, and Data Analytics. Our 100% online, flexible, mentor-driven courses are setting the standard for globally accessible technical education.
About the Writer role:
You’ll be contracted for 3-4 months to write a long-form UI Design specialization course focusing on animation and motion design. Our skill-targeting specialization courses serve as optional extras to our standard UI Design program, or as standalone courses, for learners interested in a highly specific skill-set.
With the support of our curriculum design team, you’ll help create an engaging, challenging, and immersive online course for learners interested in UI design. The course itself consists mainly of text-based Exercises supported by hands-on project work, supplemented by images, video, and links to additional resources for further learning.
What you’ll be doing:
With the support of the CF curriculum design team, you’ll…
- Write the course content, as well as project prompts for student portfolios and related tasks
- Source or create images and visualizations to support lessons and hands-on projects
- Work closely with our curriculum team and other subject matter experts to ensure quality and engagement
What’s in it for you:
Apart from working independently and remotely while combining your creative and technical skills, there’s also...
- Generous compensation and flexible working hours
- A possible rolling contract on course updates and mentoring
What we’re looking for:
The subject matter expert we’re looking for is an experienced UI designer, and:
- A native-level or fluent English speaker
- A current UI designer with an up-to-date portfolio and at least 3 years of experience
- Has experience in animation and motion design
- A good writer with a strong interest in instructional writing
- Has teaching or mentoring experience
- Has experience collaborating with a remote team
- Is communicative and open to queries and feedback
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈