Teaching Position at online high school
3 months ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Crimson Global Academy (CGA) is a Ministry of New Zealand-registered private online high school. We accept students from all over the world, including from Asia-Pacific and UK timezones.
Currently, our teachers are remotely teaching students at Edexcel International GCSE and A Level standard.
Our distinguished teachers have an average of 10+ years of experience and conduct lessons in our small, seminar-style classes. Our students are ambitious, studying with us part-time (in addition to their traditional school) or full-time (as their sole education provider). Due to the nature of our school being built upon the success of Crimson Education, the world's leading admissions platform, many of our students are aiming to attend top universities in the US and UK.
We are now looking for teachers to teach our students wishing to study part-time on either:
- Week-day evenings
- Weekend mornings
Our students are aged 13+ and are International Students who have been tested and assessed to be suitable for this transitional programme.
CGA's advisory board includes:
- Prof. Lawrence Summers: Former President of Harvard, US Treasury Secretary, and Chief Economist of World Bank
- Prof. Tomohiro Hoshi: Founding member of Stanford Online High School
- Rt Hon Sir John Key: Former Prime Minister of New Zealand, Former Head of Merrill Lynch, and Chairman at ANZ Bank
- John Morris (ONZM): 40+ years in education, Former CIE and Ministry of Education Advisor, ONZM (New Zealand Order of Merit) for services to education
- Applicants must hold a valid teaching certificate from either: NZ, Australia, or the UK.
Applications should be addressed to John Morris, Executive Principal, Crimson Global Academy.
Applications should include a brief covering letter and concise CV.
More information on our school can be found at: www.cga.school
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈