4 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- You are excited at the chance to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of tech sales people!
- 3-10 years of experience as an account executive or sales leader at a SaaS company
- Experience managing or training junior SDRs and AEs
- Understanding of common CRMs and other tools/processes used in sales
- Experience with teaching, career advising, and mentorship in an educational setting
- Huge plus if you have any sales certifications such as: CPSP, CSLP, RISE Up Sales, etc
- Provide 1-on-1 mentorship on your own schedule (minimum 5 hour commitment)
- Mentors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing materials, leveraging existing Pathrise curriculum content and responding to fellow’s emails
- Work alongside Pathrise Mentors and learn how to best meet the needs and learning styles of your fellows
- Guide fellows through both technical and behavioral aspects of the job search
- Facilitate a thoughtful and inclusive environment for all fellows to learn and grow in their technical skills to achieve great results and land the job of their dreams!
- Have the flexibility to work more than 10+ hours per week when business needs warrant
- Have had prior start up experience
- Be a mentor to individuals who want to break into or accelerate their career in the sales space
- Build relationships with awesome fellows and really make a difference to their careers and their lives!
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Be a part of a really fun and mission driven organization!
- your work-life-balance: we are a start-up and we do work hard but we also know the balance between working hard and burning out. We value our employees and that’s why we have these added employee benefits: an employee wellness stipend, unlimited paid-time-off and remote work or flexible work is available for most positions.
- growing employees: we value giving and receiving feedback (constructively) and we value continuous improvement. We want you to grow professionally and we include a professional development stipend to help you achieve that.
- diversity, equity and inclusion: we value people, opinions and thoughts from diverse backgrounds. Our culture is built upon the pillar of ‘DEI is not a separate initiative from Pathrise it is a part of Pathrise.’ We invite all to share their stories and we believe that it is through acceptance and curiosity that we can create a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈