Montessori In-Home Educator
1 week ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for enthusiastic, flexible educators who have a Montessori spirit and want to build strong meaningful relationships with the children and families. Our In-Home Educator never goes it alone! You can enjoy on-going professional development, a network of schools and peers, and all benefits of a full time position. Previous Montessori training and experience is not required! This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to work with children from 0-6 years old in the comfort of their home, while simultaneously growing your skills and learning about Montessori education.
About the role:
This In Home Educator position is an hourly, part-time or full-time role based in a family's home. Each situation is different but children typically range from 1-6 years old. While working for one or two families, the home group can have between 3-5 children and you will facilitate daily routines and provide supplemental activities to the distance learning. In this setting, you will receive the full support of our Family Framework and will be given the necessary resources and tools to carry out a fully developed learning curriculum in a home setting. Being a part of a larger network of schools also means that you have the opportunity to work at one of our nearby campuses, where you will help to provide quality childcare in one of our classrooms.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development and support
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Full access to our Montessori Family Framework resource database
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program
- Flexible options for full-time, part-time, temporary or long term assignments
- Paid Time Off, 401K account, and health, vision, and dental benefits for full-time employees
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Previous education experience
- Valid background check
- Up to date LiveScan and vaccinations
- Have nanny or classroom experience with children ages 2-6 years old
- Are passionate about giving children the tools to be independent
- Are open to utilizing our network of resources to give a high-quality education to students
- Take pride in your work
- Are passionate about partnering with parents
Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. To meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. To that end, we are committed to making Montessori accessible to families at school or at home! Our Family Framework brings the power of Montessori into the home and supports our In-Home Caregivers and parents to create early childhood environments and routines.
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our community by applying below!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈