3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
DMS International is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct, and
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission.
DMS International (DMS) is seeking Instructor/Facilitators for a major FAA learning services contract who will be responsible for the delivery of traditional and virtual training classes in a range of leadership development subjects.
- Delivers assigned courses both traditional and virtual
- Maintains and revises course materials as required
- Certifies in courses according to course certification plan
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current management best practices, training approaches, and FAA organization/function and current activities
- Participates as a team member
- Conducts classroom administration (set-up/break down; circulates roster;), as member of a teaching team
- Participates in professional development activities (adult learning techniques, training methods, course development skills, etc.)
- Travels, as required, to deliver instruction
- Engages students in the course content in a positive way that facilitates individual learning
- Applies principles of adult learning theory to course delivery
- Facilitates group activities in the classroom and processes resulting behaviors
- Manages student learning activities and participates in coaching to improve student skills (e.g., listening, questions, etc.)
- Participates in giving and receiving feedback for personal, team, and organizational growth
- MA/MS in Business Administration, Adult Learning, Organizational Development or other related fields
- Three to five years of experience as a facilitator in a formal traditional or virtual training environment
- Possess expertise in the facilitation of learning and the transfer of job-related knowledge
- Highly experienced in motivating learners and engaging a variety of learning techniques
- Five years of experience as a manager or supervisor
- Experience as a manager in the FAA or other federal agency highly preferred
- US and International onsite locations and Virtual
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈