3 weeks ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: EU only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a talented mid-level WordPress freelance developers for Goodiewebsite platform.
Type of employment: remote freelance
What we offer
Joining the Goodiewebsite community allows you to apply for WordPress, Shopify, and front-end projects coming mainly from designers and small business owners.
Goodiewebsite, a brand of Xfive.co, an agency active for over 15 years, takes care of the marketing, and partnerships, effecting a constant flow of projects for experienced developers like you.
Working for Goodiewebsite is a perfect fit for someone who'd like to:
- Work the hours that best fit their schedule.
- Work from the comfort of their own home.
- Get access to a constant flow of projects.
- Gain experience in WordPress projects and work directly with a client.
- Decide how much to earn on a particular project. You will estimate your work and propose the number of hours with a rate of $30/h.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers from the European Union. Consider whether you apply if you don't have a reasonable time overlap with CET time zone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and with high-quality.
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have code samples showing all your relevant skills. Each code sample is a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and like working directly with a client.
- At least 3-year experience with developing WordPress websites
- Strong front-end development skills
- Experience with installing and migrating websites on hosting services
- Ability to develop WordPress plugins.
- Good knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line.
- Ability to work with the WPEngine, Pantheon hosting service environments.
- Additional knowledge of Shopify, WooCommerce, modern JS frameworks (Angular, Vue Node.js, React), or experience with popular webeditor platforms like Squarespace, Hubspot, Wix will give you access to more projects of higher value.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code examples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a quick WordPress code challenge.
- If you pass the challenge, we will invite you to a call interview focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Goodiewebsite community. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈