3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK
Category: Software Development
We're on the hunt for awesome Wordpress Developers to join our Nottingham-based team with the option to also work remotely. If you're after a better work life balance were some days you'll be in a city-centre working environment in the heart of the Creative Quarter, and others in the comfort of your own home; then this is the job for you!
We want our Wordpress Developers to focus on what they're good at: developing! So no need to worry about speaking directly to clients or handling project organisation - that's what our dedicated Project Management team is here for.
Working with our team of UX Designers, Motion Designers and other Developers, you'll be creating innovative and imaginative websites for a wide range of industries. Every day is different, with many fun and exciting projects on the go.
We're focused on creating a good work/life balance for our staff so the number of days remote is negotiable though we will require you in our Nottingham office a minimum of once per week.
We know the main things you're probably looking for to start with is salary and benefits, so let's get that bit out of the way!
- Up to £40k based on experience
- Flexible working hours – (We work around when you work best)
- All the Tea, Coffee, Drinks & Snacks you can think of, all for free
- Personal Development – We actively encourage personal development, covering the cost of e-learning accounts, conferences and books etc.
- Eyesight and dental plans
- Monthly bonus scheme – (Bonuses based on monthly performance.)
- Earn more holiday through our bonus scheme
- Friday breakfast is on us
If you're great at these things, get in touch asap
- Willing to trial and experiment with new technology and systems
- Experience of working on a LAMP stack
- Experience of Node and front-end JS frameworks is a bonus
- Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite
- Experience with Sketch
- Responsive/Mobile-first development
- In depth knowledge of modern cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to understand a web application from end to end
- Experience with databases
- Experience both creating and modifying code for various content management systems and eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Craft and Shopify.
The following type of person will fit in like a glove!
- 3 – 5+ years agency/freelance experience
- Great communication skills – (We work very closely, this is a must.)
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task without the need for frequent supervision
- We want passionate people here, people who love what they do.
- Have an appetite to understand and embrace new technologies.
- A desire and passion to always learn.
- A team player who can receive constructive feedback and direction as well as provide feedback to others.
- Sense of humour – (Again, we spend a lot of time together, laughing makes it easier.)
That's it! We'd love to hear from you guys and help grow our team. We look forward to seeing your CV soon.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!