2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Software Development
Headquartered in Australia, ClickSend is business communications software providing companies of all shapes and sizes the ability to easily send and receive SMS, MMS, Rich Media, Email, Voice and even Post worldwide via web app or API. ClickSend has SMS at its core and powers billions of messages worldwide but has expanded to offer a full suite of products providing choice and context to business communications. ClickSend forms part of the MessageMedia Group and have all the benefits of being part of a larger group but still retain their ‘start-up' mentality.
ClickSend is looking to recruit a Front End Web Developer to work remotely from the Philippines. This role is a contract role for initially 12 months with a high possibility of an ongoing contract.
Reporting to the Development Manager, located in Western Australia, key responsibilities of the Web Developer will include the following:
- Work closely with your team and participate in stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning and repos.
- Work on development of variety of internal and external applications, from the customer portal, customer service portal (for internal staff), our print room management software, and the static web site.
- Implement the web-based front end to the APIs and deliver beautiful front-end experiences to the customers and internal staff.
- Troubleshoot any technical problems with the application/platform.
- End to end delivery from creation to testing and deployments.
- Stay ahead of any new features and functionality as well as provide recommendations for improvements.
Our Ideal Candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related fields is preferred but not required
- Ability to use JS frameworks to call REST endpoints
- Experience in multi browser development
- Experience in Agile development
- Passion for a clean and beautiful code with an eye for simplicity
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
If interested in this opportunity, please attach your resume/CV to your application.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈