Vue Js Frontend Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, with our headquarters in Singapore, and country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Hong Kong, omni-channel presence across the 4 markets, retail franchise in Cambodia, and international e-commerce to 10 other markets - China, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Brunei.
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
- Staff discounts
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈