Vue Developer II
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
You will be responsible for resolving bugs and writing unit tests for our Vue web application. You will part of a growing software engineering team with members of all levels of experience, giving you an opportunity to grow your skills while contributing to a worthwhile project. Your responsibilities will vary from day to day ranging from resolving bugs, writing unit tests and implementing new features for the millions of people who use our platform every day.
- Deep knowledge of Web best practices
- Deep knowledge of Vue & Vue 3 best practices, specs, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years working on production Vue projects
- Minimum of 2 years working on enterprise level Vue projects
- Experience writing Unit Tests for Vue 3
- Deep knowledge of the redux pattern and VUEX
- Deep knowledge of the Vue router and routing system
- An understanding of localization principles
- Experience with consuming Protobuf APIs
- Unlimited discretionary vacation policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈