2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
Status is the gateway to the decentralised web. We’re building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3. With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
Our core application, currently in beta on Mobile and Desktop, is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, make payments and browse the decentralized web.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on Nimbus (https://nimbus.status.im). You’ll have expertise in communicating complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways. You will build our documentation working closely with developers to present our content.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $65,000 - $75,000 USD (paid in local currency, or crypto, and dependent on experience & location).
Nimbus is a research project and a client implementation for Ethereum 2.0 designed to perform well on embedded systems and personal mobile devices, including older smartphones with resource-restricted hardware.
- Create and maintain general documentation standards.
- Create process documentation that clearly and efficiently communicates concepts, ideas, and instructions.
- Translate information into clearly written procedures.
- Work with our development teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product/project and related specifics on the documentation requirements.
- Passionate about blockchain technology and decentralisation.
- Deep, relevant experience in technical writing.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them understandable through documentation.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking, predominantly in English).
- Experience working for a blockchain or crypto organisation in a Technical Writing role.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!