1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Cortex platform
- Collaborate with varied stakeholders to define scope, design, plan, and implement integration solutions.
- Document and maintain the architectures and design specifications for internal and external consumption
- Contribute to a wide array of tools for use both internally and externally
- Identify and collaborate with other areas of the company to determine best practices for analysis, design, build, test design, validation, and documentation
- Create and establish standard tools and processes for integrating Medable's platform with other technology solutions
- Coach/mentor team members as appropriate
- Evaluate and determine the best way to integrate between 3rd party systems
- Collaborate with QA to perform bug fixing and improving application performance
- Proactively identifies and addresses issues or risks
- Provide technical feasibility assessments and scoping for projects and product support
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is preferred
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Familiarity with document databases such as MongoDB as well as relational database systems
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, IDEs
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈