2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain
Category: Software Development
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Tech Lead at Domestika do?
Tech leads at Domestika are driving their teams to achieve success in building great experiences for our community, using best engineering practices, and by using all their experience and knowledge.
Tech Leads are members of a mission-driven cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts. Tech leads are hands-on and continue to deliver code, while at the same time they oversee delivery, manage people, support product managers, and delegate when needed. They do it all!
Our Tech Leads manage, mentor, and support team members in their personal growth and professional development. Tech Leads at Domestika are cultural ambassadors - they communicate exceptionally well, they are humble and win the respect of their teams by personal example rather than authority.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development, either in a frontend or backend role.
- You have 2+ years of experience acting as Tech Lead / Lead Front End / Lead Back End.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Preferably, you have experience working with Ruby on Rails, ReactJS.
- You take ownership and push your team to be its best self.
- You hold the passion to take on complex problems, and come up with elegant solutions, not only of the software / product kind.
- You are highly collaborative and communicative - you work daily with product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts. You are modest, sociable, and love what you do.
- You have experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- Preferably, you've been working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈