Support Engineer/ Junior Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Hungary only
Category: Software Development
In this position, you will be our interface between our customers and the software development team, managing a diverse and complex scope of support issues related to our Java-based web application.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce issues reported by customer on one of our test servers
- Debugging- investigate complex issues and perform root cause analysis
- Bugfixing using modern technologies (Spring, JavaEE, Docker, Jenkins, Cloud)
- Support database systems
- Log tickets, defects, and enhancements with enough detail to be understood by others
- Escalate issues to testers and developer teams when necessary, follow escalation rules
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues
- College or university degree in IT or a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Business fluent English and Hungarian skills
- Experience with Linux and Docker containers
- Some SQL database experience (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one OOP language (C++, C#, Java)
- Excellent problem solving skills, openness, analytical thinking, team player capable of working individually
- Business fluent German skills
- Willingness to work in two shifts to cover US timezones
- A job at a fast-paced, increasingly successful international software company with offices in Stuttgart, Germany & the Bay Area
- Remote work environment
- A close-knit and highly professional international team
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications & experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Hungary only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈