1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Support Engineer, experienced in customer support / solutions engineering
- Comfortable resolving customer issues in production environments
- Familiarity with one or more databases (e.g., Elasticsearch, Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience working with customer support tools such as ZenDesk, Freshdesk, etc.
- Ability to muti-task effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player
- Unwavering integrity and commitment to excellence
- Undergraduate degree (Associates or Bachelors), preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or Business
- Scripting experience with Python or PowerShell
- Open source geospatial technologies, such as Mapbox GL, GeoServer, etc.
- Data visualization using technologies such as D3, Kibana, etc.
- Containerization and container orchestration, preferably using Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud computing, especially using AWS services such as S3, RDS, SQS, EMR, or Kinesis
- Serverless computing, preferably using AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework
- Laptop upgrades
- Paid training, courses, and conferences
- Flex time (i.e., adjust your hours to fit your schedule)
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
- This organization participates in E-Verify
- And, if this develops into a full-time salaried position, additional benefits will also include: six weeks paid time off per year, six percent 401(k) matching, and company-paid low-deductible healthcare for the entire family!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!