4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Development
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on design files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Cisco, Intuit, Pandora, Wayfair, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for Support Engineers to join Abstract’s Customer Support team. The best candidates will be driven to put the customer’s experience front and center, and focus on providing high quality, personalized support to Abstract users. You’ll work alongside other Support Engineers and across departments as the voice of the customer to ensure Abstract is continually learning and growing from customer feedback, questions, and technical challenges.
- Respond to user questions in a friendly and human manner
- Test, reproduce, and report bugs
- Collect and report user feedback and feature requests
- Document internal processes and product knowledge for the Customer Support team
- Lead and contribute to team and cross-team projects related to Customer Support
- Inquisitive attitude
- Excellent written communication skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience supporting a SaaS product
- Experience working with people across teams and roles
- Familiarity with design and creative tools like Sketch and/or Adobe products
- Familiarity with Git, SQL, and databases
- Web and/or Desktop application development experience
- Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!