Sr. Software Engineer - Ruby, Scala, Kotlin
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work with our clients to help them achieve their development goals with their cloud-based software platform.
In this role, you will work with the product development team to evolve their technology, from idea to production, using languages such as Ruby, Scala and Kotlin.
Location: Remote in the US only
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: 3-4 month contract with potential extension
- Architecting and implementing systems.
- Mentoring and supporting Jr. Engineers in the development of their technology skills.
- Working directly with our client's customers to design, implement and deliver the projects.
- Analyzing technical system problems/defects, and designing and implementing effective solutions.
- Being part of a culture of innovation and learning.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- 3+ years of professional software development.
- Senior level experience with Ruby on Rails in a lead role.
- Experience building systems using SErvice Oriented Architecture or Microservice design patterns.
- Experience with Scala and Kotlin.
- Experience designing reliable cloud-based systems.
- Experience working with a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc…
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈