Sr. Ruby Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active DHS clearance.
Our client is looking for a Ruby on Rails for a Federal agency. The Developer shall be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of applications utilizing Ruby on Rails and related technologies.
- Provide support for the full life cycle of software product development
- Design, create and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and configuration management activities.
- Conduct software testing to ensure the satisfaction of application development requirements
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans.
- Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Ruby as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience with Xtreme Programming.
- Experience working within proper Software Configuration Management processes, utilizing source code control, and change management software
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have:
- Infrastructure experience: AWS, Red Hat Linux.
- Knowledge of: Git, GitHub
- Front End Development: React, Angular or Vue
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈