Sr. RF/EW/SIGINT Software Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen and should be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
Years of Experience: 5 years
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics or Computer Science (with significant computer hardware course work or experience). Suitable experience may be substitutable at discretion
Position Description: Sr. Cyber Developer who will play a role in analyzing IoT devices, computers and network infrastructure and their communications over wired, wireless (Link 16, WiFi, 4/5G, Satellite, HF/VHF/UHF/optical) media to develop appropriate applications that will fingerprint, exploit, protect, confuse or manage them. Important techniques include FFTs, HMM, AI/ML, FSMs, and other algorithms. The candidate will be a hands-on, creative technical leader who contributes to development efforts in a small team environment and produces secure, high-quality software. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn new technologies.
- C/C++/Assembly embedded system development
- Development of lightweight, fast algorithms for classification & analysis
- Wireless and wired communications systems, Link-16, satellites, SIGINT or EW. Real HW and simulators
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) and FPGA programming
- Developing high performance distributed applications using the following technologies: Kafka, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, and SPARK
- Implementing Development/Test Labs
- Embedded HW/SW reverse engineering and JTAG testing and debugging using remote techniques and tools
- Use of CI/CD Pipelines, Cyber DevOps, DevSecOps
- Cloud-based development environments (e.g., AWS, Azure), Agile Devel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈