Sr Perl Developer - School Safety Solutions
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
Category: Software Development
School Safety Solutions project - A Suite of applications focused on preventing safety incidents across educational campuses. This complete solution includes staff and student training, as well as reporting and incident management applications.
- Bug fixing
- Feature implementation
- Development testing.
- Some requirements analysis might be involved over time as the individual becomes used to the product and the team.
- Experience with PERL (DBIx::Class or similar Perl ORM)
- Expertise using Catalyst or similar framework
- Familiarity with MySQL (or other relational databases) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Dojo and jQuery (not mandatory)
- Experience working within cloud environment (not mandatory)
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!