Sr. iOS Engineer - Camera
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Scanwell is a pioneer in instant, at home lab testing. We were the first to receive FDA-clearance for a home urine test to diagnose urinary tract infections. Since then we've developed tests for chronic kidney disease, malaria, and now, COVID-19. Scanwell provides clinical-grade testing, instant results, and professional guidance for comprehensive healthcare from the safety of people's homes.
We are a hybrid-remote team headquartered in Los Angeles, with outposts in Orange County and San Francisco. Occasional in-person meetings may be required.
- 5+ years experience with iOS
- Experience with Camera API
- Experience with C++ and bridging native code in an iOS app
- Understands memory management and debugging applications
- Passionate about building novel and intuitive interfaces
Nice to have
- Experience with ARKit
- Experience building and distributing a CocoaPod
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with image processing and computer vision
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈