Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only - EST hours
Category: Software Development
Senior Developer .Net – US only- EST hours
eComEngine is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company serving the rapidly growing small to mid-sized internet retailer market, with a major focus on sellers using the Amazon third-party marketplace. Our business model and processes are based on lean-agile principles. We seek to continuously improve our products based on ongoing customer and stakeholder input and prioritization of the highest-value activities.
Position Title Here: Senior Developer
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Developer to join one of our product development teams with a focus on building data-intensive applications while improving stability, design, performance, and overall customer experience across all layers of the application stack through exceptional software design and problem-solving skills. Our tech stack is Angular on the client side with a .NET Framework back-end of ASP.NET MVC and WebApi and SQL Server for persistence. We’re moving to .NET Core and starting to employ public cloud hosting and non-relational data stores as it makes sense and you’ll have the opportunity to drive all these evolutions.
· You’ll have ownership over the design, development, deployment, and operations of your work in collaboration with your team members. You’ll collaborate with team members from IT and Product to assess and refine potential features as part of a Lean software development process.
· You’ll mentor and coach other developers in areas of the product or technology you know especially well. You’ll consistently share things you’ve learned and resources you find particularly useful or interesting with the entire team for discussion.
· You’ll make recommendations for improvements in our processes, products, and overall use of technology based on your experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Expert knowledge of software development fundamentals particularly object-oriented design principles, patterns, and anti-patterns. Able to discuss trade-offs and options inherent in any potential design.
· Significant professional experience and broad understanding of the language fundamentals of any modern systems development language. It’s less important you already know our specific stack than that you have deep experience in languages or frameworks that translate to what we’re using.
· Expert knowledge of relational database design, indexing, and performance tuning. Bonus for experience with large-scale data processing systems, batch and stream processing, non-relational databases, and analytics
· Experience with automated testing particularly automated unit tests and integration tests. Demonstrated ability to refactor code to improve its testability and to coach team mates in improving their own test development skills.
· Experience working with and evolving enterprise-scale legacy applications. Bonus for experience in SaaS and eCommerce applications.
· Familiarity with modern application and system architecture patterns and principles such as Ports and Adapters, Clean Architecture, Vertical Slice Architecture, Cloud-Native, and 12 Factor.
Our Core Values:
· Integrity - Acting with honesty and fairness. Delivering on promises. Being humbly confident.
· Innovation - Identifying and solving problems. Perusing excellence. Inspecting and adapting. Making things happen.
· Collaboration - Listening and speaking thoughtfully. Working on a team. Being servant leaders. Having fun.
What you’ll love about us:
· 100% remote position with a great company culture and flexibility
· 100% of your health and dental premiums and 50% for spouse and family dependents
· Company-paid life insurance, 401k plan with guaranteed 3% company contribution plus discretionary profit-based contributions
· Work that stays at work - genuine work life balance at eComEngine
· You get 15 vacation days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. Plus you are also eligible for 8 paid holidays each year. Vacation days increase to 20 days after year 2
· Focus on career development such as book reimbursement, training, conferences, and more
· Fun virtual and in person team building events and gatherings to shoot the breeze with your co-workers
eComEngine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only - EST hours.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈