Sr. Full Stack Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Software Development
If you get excited about bringing intelligence to life, and working with leading technologies while doing so, check this role out!
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with Amazon Connect, Amazon Lex and AI experience to join our team and work with our client to implement their complex AI chatbot applications. You'll work with a team of developers to program, integrate and deliver Natural Language Understanding and Conversational Robot AI type solutions on an enterprise scale.
Location: Remote in Canada or the US
Start Date: Mid-June
Employment Type: 1 year contract with possible extension
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S.
*travel is currently on-hold due to Covid-19 restrictions but will resume once restrictions are lifted
- Work with peers to analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of team backlog, plans, and assignments.
- Develop comprehensive automated tests for multiple scopes (Unit, System, Integration, Regression).
- Mentor and support Jr. Engineers in the development of their technology skills.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong experience developing in Node.js.
- Proficiency with cloud-based contact center as a service technology such as Amazon Connect, Amazon Lex.
- Experience using microservices / Domain driven design.
- Proficiency in RESTful design.
- Experience working with distributed agile teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, SQS.
- Knowledge of token-based security programs.
- Experience with AWS Cloudformation (CFT/CDK).
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈