Sr. Engineering Manager, Software
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Attract and hire stellar people
- Build and lead a team of software engineers (10+)
- Accelerate the delivery of high quality product to market
- Collaborate with Product Management on defining product priorities and roadmap
- Continue to roll out agile best practices influencing your peers and leveraging metrics
- Mentor your peers with your management experience
- Contribute to the technical design and development of the core product
- Experience managing a team of 10+ software engineers
- Experience agile practitioner with working knowledge of Spotify’s development model, Scrum and Kanban.
- Must be a strong communicator and knows what it takes to lead and motivate a team of remote engineers
- Proven ability to deliver product to market with high quality and on schedule
- Can effectively advocate for the needs of the development team, understanding the tradeoffs between time to market and technical debt
- Strong development experience skills in any modern programming language.
- Demonstrated experience with change management
- Skilled at articulating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR
- Knowledge of functional programming languages and philosophy (or existing Clojure chops!)
- Experience in a startup environment, or as a fully remote employee - we use Slack and Zoom extensively, and our team is largely comprised of remoters
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be provided a brand new Macbook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!