Sr. Backend Engineer (Clojure)
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are searching for talents to join EmbraerX > BEACON PLATFORM.
EmbraerX is a market accelerator (and subsidiary of Embraer) that builds disruptive new businesses that transform how people engage with the world.
Much of the world is fragmented and people are looking to belong to ecosystems and networks where value creation is equally shared across all communities. EmbraerX aims to design for this changing mindset and help users cut through the complexity. From mobility to aviation maintenance and beyond, EmbraerX is working with partners to develop seamless transit experiences and a coherent mobility ecosystem that's built on real-time customer needs and desires.
About the Challenge in BEACON:
We are developing a digital multi sided business platform, named Beacon: the world's first Customer Success Aviation Maintenance Platform, that empowers users to seamlessly connect with one another in a whole new way and keep airplanes flying. Our brand is driven by employees who are committed to develop innovative products, services and solutions that enable aviation companies and professionals to work smarter and more efficiently. The team is guided by the values of human-centered design and you would be collaborating with colleagues who come from diverse trans-disciplinary and cross-cultural backgrounds.
To learn more about Beacon:
Senior Backend Engineer (Clojure) - REMOTE CONTRACTOR
- Maintain and develop back-end components, core application services, and APIs. Manage test automation. Work together with Product Managers, Product Designers, Lead Engineers, and Front-End Developers to deliver a delightful experience to end-users. Balance excellent software engineering skills, with high-quality delivery and customer focus. Creative and experiment-driven, pairing with non-technical stakeholders to continually improve user journeys and site performance
- Work close with Product Manager, Product Designers, Lead Engineer, Devops and Front-End to develop and maintain product components and functionalities
- Develop and maintain core platform services
- Develop and maintain integrations with internal and external services
- Communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand
- Required: Experience in Clojure applications development
- Experience optimizing distributed JVM applications
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Expertise with relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL
- Experience creating API specifications (ideally GraphQL)
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈