Sr. Azure Architect
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Exciting Remote Sr. Azure Architect contract opportunity.
- Azure Stack Hub and RMS (Rights Management System) background.
- 3+ years of recent experience as a build and deployment engineer using industry standard tools.
- 5+ years of experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- An Azure Engineer that has experience deploying and building IaaS and PaaS solutions from templates and CI/CD pipelines from dev to prod is greatly desired.
- Primary responsibility for the design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure environment.
- Integration touch point with the core Cloud Service teams to develop Azure Cloud requirements and support the teams in making the applications most effective and robust in the Cloud via a CI\CD introduce and fully use Cloud features and facilities.
- Enable development CI\CD pipelines from build to test to deployment
- Azure networking fundamentals
- Azure Storage: Blob, File, Block, Tables, Databases
- Azure Compute: VM’s, Web Apps, Functions
- Automation and scripting, including PowerShell and ARM
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈