3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Exciting Remote Splunk Architect contract opportunity.
- Seeking an experienced Security Splunk Architect Engineer for the design, plan, installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of enterprise systems management, infrastructure tools systems and related software.
- Validate and Manage all Splunk forwarders reporting into the Splunk environment
- Manage and optimize the Splunk environment, Enterprise Security Module and Phantom Module.
- Manage various OT and IT Security Tool Consoles reporting into the Splunk environment
- Onboard new data sources to the Splunk environment as required by the customer Cybersecurity Team for monitoring by the client SOC
- Implement new Correlation Rules (Correlation Searches) in the Splunk environment Enterprise Security Module
- Ability to perform security analysis, development and implementation of security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Perform ongoing development for additional use case and SIEM tuning.
- Experience with implementation of Log Management and Analytics products - Splunk
- Spunk Enterprise Experience: 2-3 years architecting, configuring, deploying, and customizing the tool, preferably both in supporting the application and utilizing the application for information security monitoring, incident response, and compliance.
- Expertise in creating visualizations in Splunk and custom queries to manipulate views.
- Knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
- Splunk 6.x-7.x (Splunk Certified preferred) Administrator level
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈