Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Take a consultative approach to understanding our customer’s current software development practises and identify opportunities to improve them with Sonatype’s solutions.
- Provide technical recommendations on how to improve their Software Supply Chain and DevSecOps practices using Sonatype solutions.
- Deliver compelling software demonstrations, customer proof-of-concept (POC) engagements and reference architectures showcasing the value of Sonatype’s Solutions.
- Act as a resource to educate your sales colleagues on relevant product knowledge.
- Assist in completing RFP/RFIs with sales teams and other technical resources at Sonatype.
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to achieve a regional based sales quota.
- Communicate important customer product feedback to Sonatype product management.
- Opportunities to attend and present at meetups and trade shows to build presence and awareness and share experiences.
- Become a trusted DevSecOps technical advisor to customers and the community.
- Keep on top of the latest trends in the SDLC tooling landscape.
- Minimum of 2+ years developing software and/or relevant pre-sales or consulting experience.
- Familiarity with tooling used in the SDLC including: VCSs (e.g., git, svn, etc.), modern build tools (e.g., Jenkins), package managers (e.g., Maven, Gradle, Nuget, NPM, etc.), artifact repositories (e.g. Nexus), continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Udeploy, XL Deploy etc.), container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.)
- Experience performing on-site proof of concepts (POCs) and customer demonstrations.
- Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Primarily office based but travel as required to support regional sales activity.
- Great Interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or a equivalent level of study plus 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Experience in application security / DevSecOps is a plus.
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈