Solutions Architect - Federal
2 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Solutions Architects work as members of our Professional Services Team and engage with existing and prospective customers. As our next Federal Solutions Architect, you will visit our client locations for short term engagements ranging from product setup, configuration, and troubleshooting to delivering technical training workshops. We are seeking exceptional individuals with strong client consulting experience.
- Container technologies (Docker, Rocket etc.)
- Big data systems (Cassandra, Spark, HBase etc.)
- Messaging queues (e.g. Kafka, 0MQ, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed file systems (e.g. HDFS)
- One or more of Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- System administration (major Linux distributions)
- Network architecture (routing, load balancing, firewalls, VLANs)
- Virtualization (VMWare, XEN, KVM)
- PAAS technologies (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry etc.)
- Public cloud administration (AWS, Azure, GCE)
- Are willing to travel to customer sites up to 50% of your time
- Can quickly learn new technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS etc.)
- Have a consulting background and are comfortable working directly with customers
- Have experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Have good presentations skills in front of a senior technical audience
- Have exceptional teaching skills
- Consistently deliver to project deadlines
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years in a professional services/consulting role
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈