3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA
Category: Software Development
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Lead demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Implement customer requirements to our Camunda product portfolio
- Conduct proof of concepts and custom demos for prospects
- Create and discuss solution architectures
- Learn about new technologies and create prototypes
- Team up with Sales Managers and the Sales Engineering teams
- Create and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts
What you’ll bring along:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in a software engineering role with knowledge of current software engineering technologies (preferably in Java) as well as common IT-architectures
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Technical Pre-Sales role. It's easy for you to map business requirements to a technical solution an come up with a plan on how to achieve
- You are a team player who enjoys communicating with people
- Strong verbal and written communications in English (French or Spanish is a plus!)
- Experience with BPM/BPMN/Orchestration/Process Automation is also a strong plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈