Software Engineer, Sensor Fusion
3 weeks ago
Voyage is delivering on the promise of self-driving cars.
Voyage has built the technology and services to bring autonomous transportation to those who need it most, beginning in retirement communities. Whether residents face mobility restrictions or just want to take a ride, Voyage takes pride in getting all our passengers to their destination safely, efficiently, and affordably. Our journey begins in calmer communities, but we won't stop until anyone, anywhere can summon a Voyage.
The ideal candidates will work with our Perception team to develop algorithms for detection, recognition, tracking and understanding of all relevant objects in the surrounding of the vehicle. By combining data from different perception sensors, we would like to ensure the perception system generates a precise, temporally consistent representation of the environment.
- Develop sensor fusion algorithms for Autonomous Driving
- Develop 2D/3D object detection/tracking algorithms by fusing Lidar/Vision data
- Work with large dataset, curate tests and metrics to continuously iterate/improve performance
- Ms. or Ph.D. in related fields (i.e. Signal Processing, Controls, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience of developing multi-sensor fusion system for AD/ADAS, familiar with Camera/Radar/Lidar object detection/tracking
- Solid background of state estimation theory, e.g., linear/nonlinear filter
- Understanding of data association algorithm and tracking algorithm using Bayesian filters (KF, EKF etc)
- Prior experience using deep learning models like CNN/RCNN
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!