Software Engineer (Go)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
- Interested in building a new kind of cybersecurity solution? We are growing the team at Private Business Network! All of our positions are remote-friendly (worldwide) as long as you have some time zone overlap with the rest of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small team that has direct influence on the product.
- We are pre-launch, but we have many interesting challenges: cross-platform client apps built with Go, custom VPN client/server framework, admin dashboard in Elixir (Phoenix), SSO, end-to-end key management, configuration management, and more!
- Solid grasp of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, VPN, etc.)Cross-platform Go development experience (macOS, Windows, Linux)Familiar with network protocol design, C10K problem, and Go garbage collector highly desiredSecure systems design experience is a nice to have (cryptography, AWS KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.)Experience containerizing applications using DockerFamiliarity with Curve25519, ECDH, secret sharing, WireGuard, osquery, MDM, etc. are a huge plus!
- Compensation/salary dependends on experience. Health/Dental/Vision is paid 100% for U.S. employees. Flexible vacation time. Employed-paid STD, LTD, and Life/AD&D. Additional perks are available if on-site in Denver, CO office, such as lunch/snack and transportation benefits.
- To apply, please email [email protected] with Private Business Network Application in the subject line and include your resume, links to shipping apps or code you are must proud of, and for which position you are applying.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!