Software Engineer - Fullstack
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Software Development
Did you know that 1 in 4 mobile devices are contaminated with infectious bacteria? At CleanSlate UV, we're on a mission to ensure no one gets sick from pathogens on a mobile device. We create simple, effective & proven solutions that can be applied anywhere from hospitals to hotels.
In the past year, we have deployed into more than 600 facilities and sanitized over 40 million devices. We are a recently funded, venture-backed team with offices in Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY along with a number of remote team members throughout North America.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing company that has a real impact on people's lives, then keep reading.
As a software engineer you will be designing and implementing features with product management, pairing with and mentoring other software engineers, and researching the next wave of technology to bring into the fold. You will grow to be a technical leader at the core of the team.
What You'll Own
- The design, implementation and maintenance of our APIs.
- The development of our mobile and web apps.
- The stability of the overall product.
- 4+ years experience building web applications, especially within a microservices architecture. We'll be most interested in hearing about what you've built.
- Experience with AWS technologies like S3, RDS & DynamoDB, Lambda functions, ec2, etc.
- Experience with modern web technologies like Node and React.
- Experience with all aspects of testing fullstack applications: unit, functional, and end-to-end.
- You are a great communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Commitment to your teammates. You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different experiences and take pride in mentoring and learning from others.
- Some React Native experience would be nice to have.
Our team is spread evenly over engineering and business backgrounds, bringing years of expertise related to biomechanical engineering, user interface design, medical device sales, operational finance, and more. To learn more about the us and our product, please visit https://cleanslateuv.com/.
Here is what we stand for:
- Human-centric. From design to deployment, each step of our process is centered on the human end user. If the end users are happy, our clients succeed, and we succeed.
- Respect. We treat each other with respect and value our differences.
- Meritocracy. We reward performance and invest in personal skill development.
Transparency. We foster a sense of trust and growth by sharing our successes, our failures and our lessons learned.
- Quality. We provide premium products, reliable information and unsurpassed services.
- After applying: you will receive an email confirming your application.
- Review: you will hear from us within 1 week of applying if you are shortlisted for the next step.
- Phone Call: Shortlisted candidates will receive a quick call from our team to learn who you are, tell you about the role, and ensure this is the type of challenge you want to tackle.
- Zoom Interviews: If we think you are a great fit, candidates will have discussions with management and team members to dive deeper into your skillset, areas for growth, role expectations, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈