Software Engineer - Frontend
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Software Development
We believe in a world with a decentralized, open, and transparent financial community. In the emerging ecosystem of Staking, DeFi, and Crypto Interest, we are creating a platform of trusted information and collaboration.
Are you self-driven, motivated, and experienced in web3 technologies? Do you love to build clean code, thrive to build fast and responsive data platforms and have an eye for sleek UX? We are looking for a passionate, methodical, and versatile Frontend Software Engineer to shape and scale frontend team for stakingrewards.com.
- Build, maintain and deploy our frontend platform project using Nextjs with Typescript and Graphql
- Create new features and data-first components
- Develop and design UX concepts and their technical implementation
- Write testable react modules
- Maintain and enforce a consistent brand experience
- You have at least three years of experience in developing sleek Web Projects
- You have experience with blockchain, DLT, web3 technologies
- You are always up to date with the latest trends and best practices in software development and architecture
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from your teammates
- You are creative, curious and drive innovation autonomously
- You have an eye for design and love superior user experience
- Be part of a supportive work environment with the opportunity for explosive growth
- Competitive salary + equity (up to €65k and up to 1.5%)
- Flexible, lean & remote working
- Contribute your visions & ideas - own your work
- Regular company retreats at exciting locations
- Send us your social profiles for Linkedin & Github
- Write us a brief text about yourself
- What are you proud of in your career?
- On which projects did you work before?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈