Software Engineer - Data Accuracy
7 months ago
In this Software Engineering role, you'll join our engineering team with a focus on ensuring data across all of our customers accounts is as accurate as possible. Baremetrics customers trust us to provide them with accurate business insights across huge quantities of data, so the work you do will have real business impact for thousands of people.
The only base skill requirement for this is solid programming experience with Ruby and advanced SQL knowledge.
Our engineering team has a strong bias towards simplicity and we expect all team members to be self-motivated and to be able to communicate effectively in a fully remote setting.
Examples of projects you would work on
- Building in support for the many edge cases that come from external data sources
- Creating tooling to properly identify accuracy issues
- Building out our test suites to prevent accuracy regressions
- Building new data integrations
- Documenting edge cases we do/don't support
- Documenting how to integrate data sources for specific business scenarios
These are the technologies we use on the backend. Experience with any of them is a major plus, though the only absolute required experience is with Ruby and to have advanced knowledge and experience with SQL.
- Ruby, Rails, RSpec
- Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Many third-party APIs (Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, Chargebee, iTunes connect, Google Play store & more)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!