2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing tech company? eFileCabinet is an industry-leading document management software company. We help businesses get back to work securely, efficiently, and effectively. Companies can manage all their documents with our top-rated cloud-based Rubex platform.
Our robust product includes Smart Automation, Workflow, Templates, Share & Requests, Governance, and eSignature with KBA/OTP. With our top-rated customer service (check G2), eFileCabinet is a no-brainer for companies looking to get back to what matters.
Who You Are:
We are looking for product-focused, driven software engineers who have a passion for creating great SaaS applications. Do you have deep knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, problem-solving, critical thinking, and continuous learning/improvement? If you enjoy working as part of an Agile team of dedicated, passionate engineers to create amazing products, then you're in luck; we are looking for you to join our team as a Software Engineer.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Producing and maintaining high-quality software applications, clean code, and documentation as part of an Agile team
- Maintaining existing applications, fixing bugs, enhancements and interacting with users to resolve problems
- Enhancing existing software applications by identifying areas of improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing new features
- Collaborating with other developers to design, optimize and peer review code
- Providing technical assistance in collaboration with stakeholders and existing customers.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- 3-5 years of software design and development experience, with increasing responsibility
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with cloud platforms, concepts and web technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with/understanding of various architectural styles (SOA, microservices, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing software following best practices, primarily with C# .NET (Framework and Core), and React, Angular or other modern JS front-end framework
- Experience with various storage and caching technologies, scaling and optimization (SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Driven and detail-oriented with a passion for learning
What We Offer:
- Parties for every occasion
- Flexible work schedule
- Straightforward and clear uncapped compensation
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Top-notch work-life balance and company culture
- Hybrid work environment (In-office and remote options)
Come experience the stability of a 20 year-old company with the vision and energy of a startup. Apply today!
eFileCabinet is an EEO; M/F/D/V
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈